Cost-effective customer acquisition starts with a review of your online presence. This includes:
- Your website
- Your social media
- Local Directories, listings and mentions
- Online Reputation
- Search Position
Then we decide what options you have for an effective online strategy. Now sometimes online marketing may not be right for your business, and if this is the conclusion we come to then we will let you know. We will not make promises we cannot keep just to get your money. Your online strategy review is free of charge, so you have nothing to lose and we hope some good advice to receive.
In the next pages we explain the various elements to an effective online strategy. These may include:
- Secure, Responsive Design Websites, which offer the best user experience (UX) across all devices from phones to large desktops;
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - free traffic is still possible and so much of SEO these days is back to being on your website;
- Adwords Advertising - Adwords is still the most cost-effective client acquisition for most industries;
- Social Media Management to maintain constant contact with your clients and word of mouth recruits;
Typically it takes about a week to prepare and implement a new online strategy, 2 weeks if a new website is required.
To get your free Consultation please fill out the form on this page or call us on 02 4322 2406